Rental of Facilities Information
HALL RENTAL APPLICATION
NO ALCOHOL, BOUNCY OR JUMP HOUSES PERMITTED
INSIDE THE BUILDING OR ON THE PROPERTY
DATE OF RENTAL:_________________
This contract is for the rental of Dalzell Shaw American Legion building located at 3625 Old Camden Highway.
The renter shall pay $150.00 in cash to use this hall and grounds per day. Canceling rental withing 30 days of the event will result in no refund of payment for the rental. The renter agrees to leave the hall and grounds in the same condition as found at the start of the rental. “American Legion” will not be used as part of any name of the event.
The requirements for use of this facility are as follows:
- The Hall is smoke free. Tobacco use, including smokeless tobacco are prohibited
- Fireworks or Pyrotechnics are prohibited, inside, outside and/or around the facility.
- All trash must be put in garbage cans during the function and after the function the garbage cans emptied. DO not throw garbage or decorations in the ditch behind the hall.
- Tables and Chairs must be cleaned and returned to the state they were found in. Do not fold tables and do not stack chairs on the tables.
- Decorations shall be limited to tables only and shall not be attached in any manner to walls, ceiling or windows. Do not tape, staple, tack or nail anything to the walls or pictures.
- Do not remove any pictures from the wall.
- The kitchen ovens and refrigerator should be clean and sanitary. DO NOT pour grease in the sink. Renter is responsible for turning off all lights, turning thermostats to the “off” position, and securing the building. Removal of all personal property, trash and any decorations from the premises.
Key must be returned within 24 hours of the event.
I have read the above contract and will abide by the rules. I hereby certify that I am of legal age and authorized to sign this contract:
CONTINUED ON BACK
Waiver of Liability:
A. Renter understands the Post is not responsible for the loss or damage to any equipment or supplies of the renter. American Legion will not be used as part of any name of the event.
B. In consideration of the right to use the American Legion Hall, renter, renter’s family, heirs, successors, representatives and or assigns to hereby release, forever discharge, and agree to hold harmless American Legion Post 175, its officers, agents, employees, representatives from any and all claims, demands, causes of action or suits whatsoever kind or nature as a result of injuries or damages arising directly or indirectly from the use of the facilities or activities conducted herein, except for claims based on the sole or willful negligence or misconduct on the part of the Legion or its agents.
Next Page >>